Pages

Thursday

Garman Difference #1

In only my second day with Garman Realty I am learning that one question is on everyone’s mind…even if they don’t ask me. So here is the answer.

I joined the team as a member of Garman REALTY. I will be helping people buy and sell homes just like I did when I was at RE/MAX. However, Garman HOMES is a building company and focuses on new homes. BUT- one of the huge benefits of being associated with Garman HOMES (the building company) is the G-Team! I have access to one of the finest group of trades people in the Triangle. They pride themselves on doing great work and treating people like Rockstars! The G-Team can help get your house ready to list or help make repairs after inspections. Listing your home can be stressful but our goal is to make life as easy as possible while your home is on the market.
Having the G-Team is awesome…and it is known as Garman Difference # 1. For those of you keeping score at home- that’s the green box in the logo. Check it out.