Pages

Wednesday

Smooth Transactions

I received the following note from one of my clients and felt the need to share it. It is important for people to understand that we recommend certain vendors to assist our clients- not because we gain anything financially- but because we have great working relationships and trust they will provide the same level of service our clients have come to expect. As the title of this post would indicate, our goal is to have a smooth transaction- one where you almost feel uneasy because things are going so well. All of our partners understand this, and use their best efforts to make it happen each and every time.

"I just got done telling someone how pleasant my first homebuying experience was. It was so nice to know that I had someone like you working on my side. Especially as a first time buyer-you don't even know where to begin. Everyone you recommended (lender, attorney, and inspector) were absolutely wonderful! The process was so smooth and exciting and I am grateful for everything you did to help me. I could not have asked for a better experience..it was so easy! On top of it all, you guys make sure to remember your clients by sending brithday and holiday cards. I even got a birthday present in the mail from the lender. How sweet!!

I wish this pleasant of a home buying process for all of my family and friends and am confident that anyone I send your way will be as lucky as I was!

Thanks so much for everything!!"

Maggie Douglas
Raleigh, NC